I'm living in Baltimore, working as a UX engineer for Fractured Atlas and co-organizing Baltimore's chapter of Girl Develop It.
I am enjoying:
- My new gig! I started at Fractured Atlas in May 2017.
- Working with a mainly remote team.
- My new-to-me Babe spinning wheel
- Baltimore's feminist comic book club
I am looking forward to:
- warm crafty porch-sit weather
- learning Elm
- a couple of upcoming summer trips
I am interested in speaking about or leading workshops on the following topics:
- HTML wireframes
- building better web forms
- incorporating accessibility into your web workflow
- working remotely
- leading a better front-end hiring experience
I am not interested in:
- Speaking to groups about being a woman in tech
- Unpaid writing or speaking gigs
- Speaking or attending events that don't publish a Code of Conduct